In cooperation with the international players union FIFPro, University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) offers an education in Sport Management as an online education. The programme is an opportunity to combine the passion for sports and events with an understanding of the business mechanisms that lies behind. The programme consists of two seperate degrees. First, a 2 year AP degree in "Service, Hospitality and Tourism Management" with specialization in Sport & Event. Afterwards you can apply for the 1½ year BA top-up degree in Sport Management.
Notice that, as FIFPro Online Academy is an international offer, all communication (including lectures, assignments etc.) will be in English.
FIFPro Online Academy is 100% online, making it extremely accessible and flexible. No attendance is required, and you decide when and where during the day you want to study and take the lectures. Exams can be done online as well, and the final product (the degree and competences) will be equal to studying ordinarily.
FIFPro Online Academy is organized using the following principles:
• Lectures are recorded and uploaded online, whereby they can be accessed any time and from anywhere;
• All communication is online - no transport and attendance required;
• Assignments and projects will be handed in (and possibly presented) online;
• Exams are done online or at local education center
• All students are assigned a professional mentor, who will be of assistance with any questions the student might have throughout the programme;
Be aware, that studying online requires a lot of discipline and everyday structure. The programme will cover and include the same material, assignments and exams as studying ordinarily - FIFPro Online Academy is simply a way of making it flexible and possible for you to structure your own time.
For further information about the programme visit the FIFPro Online Academy homepage at www.fifpro-onlineacademy.org or contact the programme coordinator directly:
Jesper ThorupEmail: [email protected]eningen.dk
Mobile: (0045) 61 71 31 99